Saturday, April 11, 2009

New "end of the world" Viral Video very intriguing....

Bloody Disgusting got their hands on a new viral video today. It arrived in their inbox claiming that "the end of the world is coming". Also, they point out the date in the video. July 9, 1990. watch:



so. The dumpster. yeah.

What does a dumpster falling from the sky have to do with the end of the world? Speculation is abound in the comment section of the BD article linked above. Some say a new Cloverfield movie others say it has to do with The Gulf Breeze Six. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Only time will tell, but I hate it when dumpsters fall out of the sky onto me. It ruins my entire day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the movie is about our reality merging with that of a cartoon world...something similar to Who Framed Roger Rabbit?...ha!

    I usually have anvils drop on my head. Sometimes pianos.

    ReplyDelete