Monday, March 16, 2009

Deadwalkers, Book of Eli, Dead Snow, 3d...of the Dead, & I Walked with a Remake

That zombie western, Deadwalkers, I mentioned in an earlier post now has a trailer, check it:






Speaking of westerns, there's some photos from the set of the post apocalyptic movie called, Book of Eli, featuring Denzel Washington. The photo's were taken by some dude who was an extra in the movie..anyway see the pics via Quiet Earth...







June 12, 2009 will be the day that the Nazi zombie flick, Dead Snow, will have a limited theatrical run...hopefully, I'll get to see it in Austin! (I believe it showed at SXSW film fest this week..but I missed it!)










The 3D resurgence is among us! Romero's classic, Dawn of the Dead is in line to get a 3d treatment! Not a remake...just the original in 3d gloriness (goriness). There's also word that the producer wants to do a direct sequel to Dawn of the Dead...hmmm. Info via Dead Central...



Adam Marcus, director of Jason Goes to Hell, has been named as the new director for a remake of 1943's I Walked with a Zombie. Now, I'm not big into voodoo zombies...however, I got to see I Walked with a Zombie at a theater last year and I was actually surprised at how creepy it was. It was definitely dated and brought laughs from the crowd, but I'm super curious to see what a modern take on the film will look like...anyway, for an idea of just how dated this movie is check out the trailer for the original:

No comments:

Post a Comment