Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Apocalypse Children, Breathers again, Elton John's Predators, Rec2 teaser

This looks like total crap. Maybe it's like Water World in the desert, but with an even more atrocious plot....and more crappy acting. But hey...it's post apocalyptic:
Apocalypse Children Promo

A few days ago, I mentioned a new book called "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament". I also mentioned that Hollywood was interested. What I didn't mention because I didn't know at the time was that it will be produced by Diablo Cody, who was the screenwriter for Juno and some new flick called Jennifer's Body.
I also mentioned another new book called "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and how that book was also attracting Hollywood. Well, hopefully, they can get that out before Elton John's production team get's "Austen Vs. Predators" out. Yes, you heard right. The Rocket Man wants to do Pride and Prejudice...and Aliens. I figured they jumped on the news as soon as they heard about the Zombies....we'll just wait and see...
Here's the first teaser for [REC]2. This is exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to watch REC2. The first one totally blew me away... and it walked all over Quarantine.

    That and Dead Snow are the two foreign films I'm really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete