Saturday, February 21, 2009

David Moody's Autumn....frustration!

So I just finished reading the first book of the Autumn series by David Moody and I must say that I was very pleased. It captured everything that I'd want out of a post apocalyptic zombie story. Moody definitely captured the sorrow and defeat of the survivors. He also creeped me the fuck out.

Well, now I'm ready for the sequel, Autumn: The City, however, everywhere I've looked online its out of stock or it sells for over 30 bucks. Damn it! I want it now!

As I understand it, the Autumn series will be reprinted sometime soon....however, I did not find an exact date to expect them. It's all very frustrating.

The only thing that is keeping me from killing someone is the fact that Autumn the movie looks to be coming along. The trailer for the film looks pretty astonishing! I'm looking forward to this and watching it every step of the way.

Anyway, check out this trailer for the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment