Friday, February 13, 2009

Zombie Dating, Dead World Rising, & a Deeper Impact?

Just in time for Valentines day you can hook up with the perfect zombified date....I haven't messed with the site yet, but it appears you can zombify your picture to fit in.



Ok, I don't really dig the concept of zombies with brains...er, intelligent minds. However, I'll give anything a chance. I've been meaning to pick up this comic for a while now and now it appears to be attracting some Hollywood attention. That would be Deadworld. I'll be keeping my eyes on this...


Remember that movie Armeggedon? Y'know, that one where there was an asteroid heading to destroy the earth, probably because radio stations all over the U.S. kept that damn Aerosmith song on loop 24/7? Yeah, well, forget that. (I'm sure it'll be easy.) Check this shit out!

No comments:

Post a Comment